The LPA-1 is a state-of-the-art Lead Paint Analyzer using X-Ray Florescence (XRF) and K-Shell technologies, providing readings in as little as 2-4 seconds. It is widely considered the fastest, most reliable lead inspection system today.
- Non-destructive testing for lead on painted surfaces.
- Light Weight and Durable
- 8 hours of normal usage between charges for each battery
- Battery Charge Time 1.5 hours
- Grip-handle for ease of measurements & limited operator fatigue.
- Compact Design; Fits where other systems can not
- Fast, efficient and easy to use testing device. Completes readings in 2-4 seconds.
- No preparation needed. Simply test on the surfaces in question: doors, window casings, walls, floors, moldings etc.
- Quickly and Easily download data to create a variety of Inspection Reports.